Your education or dual study programme with us.
A team that lives through true cohesion. Can-do attitude with an eye for solutions. A fair and dependable employer, where your opinion is heard. We want to give you the best possible start to your career and support you with our expertise, a familial corporate culture and modern technical equipment. In return, we also desire something from you: The drive to learn, to develop and to get stuck in.
During your training, you will have the opportunity to get to know us, to demonstrate your abilities and to discover your strengths in various projects and events.
- Our trainees manage their own social media channels and participate in training fairs.
- Cohesion is reinforced through joint activities such as an apprentice congress and apprentice meetings. You’ll be able to get to know your team for instance during action-packed outdoor training.
- Or how about having breakfast together with management in a casual atmosphere?
- When joining field service staff on the road, you will accompany your colleagues in their day-to-day work.
- Product training will help sharpen your knowledge.
- We are passionate about social commitment, which is why we support the Special Olympics, the sports organisation for people with mental disabilities.
Do you see solutions at every turn? We do! Find out here the areas you can start in and the benefits in store through your training or dual study programme with us.